Anti-Discrimination Laws Related to Employment
Your supervisor has placed you in charge of hiring a new, full-time administrative assistant for your department.
· Prepare an advertisement for that position that complies with federal law. This advertisement must be detailed. The minimum length of your job description must be 300 words (approximately three-fourths of a page). You can make up the job details but must include the following:
· A job description
· A description of the job duties
· A description of the minimum qualifications
· Prepare 10 illegal questions that must not be asked. For each question, be sure to justify your reasoning.
· Prepare 10 legal questions that may be asked during the interview. For each question, be sure to justify each question.
Submit your three- to five-page paper (not including the title and reference pages). Your paper must be formatted to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide and must cite at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
Please read the following chapters in: Business law for managers :
· Chapter 21: Establishing the Employment Relationship
· Chapter 22: Introduction to Antidiscrimination Law
· Chapter 23: Discrimination on the Basis of Race
· Chapter 24: Discrimination on the Basis of Sex
· Chapter 25: Sexual Harassment
· Chapter 26: Other Types of Discrimination
Please read the following chapters in: Business Law for Managers:
· Chapter 27: Principal-Agency Law