write a 3-4 page Article critiques on the 6 documents attached, the document title and links are also posted below.
1. paper should briefly summarize the main research questions, with the majority of the paper focused on your critique of the paper (strengths, limitations, future directions) and your reflection on the study topic. It is important that you not simply restate what the authors said in the manuscript but that you convey your own ideas about the article.
2. paper should be easy to read, topic introduced, organization clear with proper introduction, body, conclusion
3. The student’s reflection about the topic is explained in clear language; immediately interesting and supported with detail
4. Each paragraph has a central idea; ideas are connected, and paragraphs are developed with details; paper is easy to read and “flows” naturally in an organized pattern
5. Paper provides evidence (using description, details, and use of research literature) that the student has examined his/her own belief systems and related this to their current views about the topic; use of research literature to support thought
6. The paper demonstrates that the student fully understands and has applied concepts found in research. Research and concepts are integrated in student’s own words. The writer provides concluding remarks that show insight, analysis, and synthesis of ideas.
7. It provides compelling and accurate evidence to support in-depth the central position beyond the required (5) research sources with at least 1 source from a periodical database. Research sources are highly relevant, accurate, and reliable and add to the strength of the paper; and are effectively referenced and cited throughout the paper.
10. Paper shows exemplary evidence of an integrated and organized discussion of the results that take into account the strengths, weaknesses, and limitations of the research design, and the statistics that are utilized to analyze the data.
Outstanding integration and discussion of the current results in the context of previous research findings, including future research directions.
No errors whatsoever!
No wrong word choice or slang; uses correct verb tense and pronouns. Well written and use of words convey meaning