[About Don Lee & Co.]
Don Lee & Company is one of the top-ranked providers for advanced English language development in South Korea, empowering Korean business executives working in multinational corporations to drive change as global leaders. By giving our members the confidence and skills to apply their talents to global settings through English fluency, we work towards building dynamic teams and organizations by overcoming the limitations of language. Some of our diverse clients include Johnson & Johnson, Apple, Qualcomm, Microsoft, SAP, Chanel, SK Planet, Stryker Korea, Boston Scientific, Cheil Worldwide and Innocean.
[What we are looking for]
We are seeking leaders and strategic English speaking coaches who can facilitate substantive discussions in English via online video chat with high-level Korean business executives. Coaches lead sessions in English on topics ranging in entrepreneurship, leadership, strategy, management, self-development, etc. Coaches are expected to provide written and oral feedback during/after each session. Qualified coaches are guaranteed a minimum of two clients per week with a maximum of five clients based on performance after one month. Ranked number one in compensation, we reward our professionals for their excellence in service, unwavering integrity and honesty.
– Native speaker in English (*C2)
– Corporate working experience (3+ years minimum)
– Superior working knowledge of academic and business English
– Outstanding written and spoken communication skills, Well-organized, Leader and strategic thinker
– Kind, friendly and sincere manner during class
– Flexible availability- Able to coordinate across time zones and make your own daily/weekly schedule with clients
– Korean proficiency not required but plus
– Experience in curriculum development and instructional development
– English teaching or mentoring experience not required
– A competitive rate: Coaches earn $40 USD (45,000 KRW) per session hour.
– Two clients per week guaranteed (Two 1-hour sessions per week per client)
– Make your own daily/weekly schedule with clients
To apply, please submit the following:
● Statement of Interest
● Your attached resume