i there, I am looking for someone who can complete this english task for me.
Select a text we have studied that you believe can be critiqued via viewing it through the Feminist lens.
2. Identify two concepts and/or ideas from Feminist criticism (see our “Glossary” and/or the “Critical Presuppositions/Questions” document) that you can identify or connect to the text you have selected; these will serve as the basis for your supporting points.
3. Use the Analytical Paragraph Organizer (attached) to organize your thinking and writing.
4. In the organizer, you will create a rough draft of your final paragraphs; you may create/place this directly below your organizer (there is actually now a labelled “Rough Draft Paragraphs” section in the organizer document).
5. Trade your paragraphs with the two classmates Mr. Teitel has selected for you as feedback partners + receive paragraphs for offering feedback. (Note: The feedback partner list will be attached here by the end of the week, and will also be posted to the Classroom stream.)
6. Offer ONE STAR (something a feedback partner is doing well) and ONE WISH (something you believe can be improved) using the “Feedback Focus” list to guide you in what you offer feedback around. Keep in mind the feedback guidelines we will have reviewed in the course (attached here) and try to (i) be specific, (ii) focus on the writing, not the person, and (iii) offer a suggestion or next step. Please use the “Comments” function in Google Docs to offer your feedback.
7. Review the feedback you have received and decide what you will be incorporating and how you’ll do so.
8. Compose the final draft of your paragraph; create a new Google Doc for this and please title “Feminist Analytical Paragraph – (insert your first name)”
9. Read out loud to proofread properly for grammar errors and awkward phrasing; make necessary corrections.
10. Enjoy a nice (non-alcoholic) beverage to celebrate being finished.
Let me know what you can do for me?