Research Paper Content:
- Begin with an introduction with a thesis statement.
- Provide a brief history of your culture.
- Explain how your chosen culture is represented in the United States.
- Discuss whether your culture was individualistic or collectivistic. Provide at least one example.
- Detail some of the artistic (art, music, architecture, dance) contributions of your culture.
- Explain some of the values of your culture. Provide at least three examples.
- Discuss your culture’s religion(s). Include the name and basic belief system of at least one of the major faiths.
- Detail some of the sex and gender role differences in your culture (provide at least three examples)
- Discuss what we would need to know to acculturate into your culture. (If a past one, what would we need to do for preparing for our time machine to fit in). Provide at least one concrete suggestion.
- End with the conclusion.
- Specific Paper Requirements:
- Length of paper four to six pages in length (Times New Roman; One-inch margins; Font 12; Double-spaced)
- Must contain in-text citations in current APA Style
- Check your spelling and grammar
- Include a minimum of three or more credible sources (books, journal articles, magazine/newspaper articles, etc.)
- CULTURAL CONTEXT
- Represented in the US
- SEX AND GENDER ROLES
error: Content is protected !! //]]>